- Phone Consultation
- Get advice about your situation.
Ask any question about me and the way I work.
- Initial Consultation
- Meet me in the therapy space.
See if working together feels right for you.
- Weekly Sessions in Angel or Farringdon
- Decide after our first meeting.
Discuss your needs and start working together.
What to Expect
20 Minute Phone Chat
This is a free phone call.
Know that it’s okay to ask for help – there’s a human on the other end of the line.
Speaking to me before making a commitment gives you a chance to:
- ask any question related to your own personal circumstance
- ask any question about therapy, my approach and the way I work
- establish whether my current availability works with your schedule
50 Minute Face-to-Face Consultation
The initial consultation is £80 for 50 minutes.
This meeting is about making a human connection in person. Being a good fit is important.
Share what you feel comfortable and see how you feel when we’re in the same room together – trust your gut feeling.
I will share all the necessary information to help you make your decision about therapy with me.
In this meeting, we can discuss:
- the main issues that bring you to seek therapy
- what you expect from a therapist
- what you hope to achieve
The fee is £90 / per 50 minute session.
Once we agree to work together, we will meet face-to-face on a weekly basis at the same location, same day and time.
We only start when you are happy with our agreement and when you have fully consented to our work together.
I’m here to help you.
Making a connection is the first step to getting help.
Book online and instantly confirm your appointment time with me.